Meet Dr. Hashim W. Khan, MD
Dr. Khan is a pain management and medicine physician with SpineOne.
He diagnoses, manages, and treats patients with a wide array of back and neck conditions.
Dr. Khan a Glance
- Dr. Khan’s specialty is performing kyphoplasty, spinal cord stimulation, radiofrequency ablation, and disc decompression.
- He is a level II accredited worker’s compensation physician.
For outstanding spine care, visit Dr. Khan.
Dr. Khan is a member of SpineOne.
My goal is to take good care of my patients. I diagnose, manage and treat cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disorders and specialize in diagnostic and therapeutic injections. Areas of particular interest to me are spinal cord manipulation, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, and disc decompression.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Hashim W. Khan, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Residency, Anesthesiology - University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Internship, Anesthesiology - University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Medical Degree - King Edward Medical University
- Acute Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sacroiliac Joint Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Worker's Compensation Injuries
- Deep Tissue Mobilization/Massage
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Injections
- Ellman Radiofrequency
- Endoscopic Decompression
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- McKenzie Method
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Medial Branch Neurotomy
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Procedures
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Percutaneous (minimally Invasive) Disc Decompression
- Physical Therapy
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebral Augmentation/Kyphoplasty
Accolades for Dr. Hashim W. Khan, MD
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- North American Spine Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Pain Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Medical Association
- Mississippi State Medical Association
- East Mississippi Medical Society
- MMPAC/AMPAC Member
- MMPAC/AMPAC Alliance Member
Office Information for Dr. Hashim W. Khan, MD
8500 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Profile last updated: November 7, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.