Meet Dr. Peter P. Ly, MD
Dr. Ly is a board-certified pain medicine and management physician with Harvard Pain Institute.
He specializes in managing chronic pain conditions, including lower back pain, leg pain, disc degeneration, complex regional pain syndrome, headaches, hip pain, and joint pain.
Dr. Ly at a Glance
- Dr. Ly offers such procedures as epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulator implants, vertebroplasty, rhizotomy, and more.
- He attended New York Medical college and completed his medical training in pain medicine and anesthesia at UCLA. He has been in private practice since 2000.
Join Dr. Ly for high-quality spine care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Peter P. Ly, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome / Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Discogenic Pain
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Headache / Migraine
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Injections / Blocks
- Joint Injections
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Pain Management
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Peter P. Ly, MD
- President of Harvard Pain Institute
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
Profile last updated: June 25, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.