Meet Dr. Peter P. Ly, MD
Dr. Ly is a board-certified pain medicine and management physician with Harvard Pain Institute.
He specializes in managing chronic pain conditions, including lower back pain, leg pain, disc degeneration, complex regional pain syndrome, headaches, hip pain, and joint pain.
Dr. Ly at a Glance
- Dr. Ly offers such procedures as epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulator implants, vertebroplasty, rhizotomy, and more.
- He attended New York Medical college and completed his medical training in pain medicine and anesthesia at UCLA. He has been in private practice since 2000.
Join Dr. Ly for high-quality spine care.
How Dr. Peter P. Ly, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Lower Back Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Facet Syndrome
- Discogenic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Spinal Fracture
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Shoulder Injections
- Joint Injections
- Pain Management
Accolades for Dr. Peter P. Ly, MD
- President of Harvard Pain Institute
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.