The following is a
Meet Dr. Ray M. Baker, MD
Dr. Baker is a fellowship-trained pain medicine and management physician with Washington Interventional Spine Associates.
He specializes in spine-related interventions, helping patients with back and neck pain recover their quality of life.
Dr. Baker at a Glance
- He is an assistant clinical professor and director of the Interventional Pain Service at the University of Washington, Department of Anesthesiology.
- He cares for patients with a wide array of spine conditions, from degenerative disc disease to neuropathic pain.
Connect with Dr. Baker.
Expert spinal interventions.
Directions to our primary location in Kirkland, WA
How Dr. Ray M. Baker, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Ray M. Baker, MD
- Best Doctors in America (2003-2006)
- Top Seattle Doctors (2002-2007)
- Board of Directors North American Spine Society and International Spine Intervention Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Scientific Advisory Board UnitedHealthGroup
- Fellowship in Pain Medicine University of Washington (1995)
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- King County Medical Society
- North American Spine Society
- Washington State Medical Society
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pain Medicine (1994)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology (1990)
Office Information for Dr. Ray M. Baker, MD
12333 NE 130th Lane Suite 400 Kirkland, WA 98034 Driving Directions
12333 NE 130th Lane
Kirkland, WA 98034
Washington Interventional Spine Associates
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.