The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Amy M. Zippay, MD
Dr. Zippay is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist with Signature Orthopedics.
She offers non-surgical treatments that target back and neck pain as well as other musculoskeletal pain.
Dr. Zippay at a Glance
- Dr. Zippay focuses on non-operative musculoskeletal treatments, spine care and interventional procedures.
- She is an expert pain management physician, who listens to your unique situation, providing you with a specialized plan to work toward continued improvement.
Visit Dr. Zippay to discuss your options for your pain relief.
Dr. Zippay is a member of Signature Orthopedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Amy M. Zippay, MD Can Help You
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Residency, Washington University, Barnes-Jewish Hospital Internship, St. Louis, MO
- Internship, Washington University, Barnes-Jewish Hospital Internship, St. Louis, MO
- Medical School, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Nerve Testing
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Amy M. Zippay, MD
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Amy M. Zippay, MD
Signature Orthopedics - South County
12639 Old Tesson Road
St. Louis, MO 63128
Monday 7:30 - 5:30
Tuesday 7:30 - 5:30
Wednesday 7:30 - 5:30
Thursday 7:30 - 5:30
Friday 7:30 - 5:30
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: November 13, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.