Meet Dr. Atul L. Bhat, MD
Dr. Bhat is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Orthopaedic Surgical Associates in North Chelmsford, MA.
He specializes in the non-surgical management of spinal and occupational disorders, taking a diagnostic and therapeutic approach to patients with spine-related pain.
Dr. Bhat at a Glance
- He has deep expertise managing the non-surgical continuum of care and is well-versed with the indications for surgical intervention.
- As a Clinical Instructor at Tufts University School of Medicine he is actively involved in spine-related research. He authored numerous publications dedicated to spinal conditions in peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Bhat is committed to restoring function and alleviating pain. He works in collaboration with Dr. Mark A. Lapp, MD, North Chelmsford, MA, 01863 at Orthopaedic Surgical Associates.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Atul L. Bhat, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Atul L. Bhat, MD
- Clinical Instructor, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Interventional Spine Fellowship, Penn Spine Center at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- North American Spine Society
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Atul L. Bhat, MD
Profile last updated: July 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.