Meet Dr. Brian Altman, MD
Dr. Altman is a double board-certified, fellowship-trained in physiatrist and Electrodiagnostic medicine with Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West. He specializes in sports medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
He is experienced in neuromusculoskeletal medicine, offering patients diagnostic ultrasound evaluations and ultrasound-guided injections.
Dr. Altman at a Glance
- Dr. Altman uses non-surgical treatments to help people manage and overcome pain.
- He has a strong interest in nutrition medicine and fitness, focusing on functional movements, Olympic lifting, and Crossfit.
Visit Dr. Altman if you're in pain.
Dr. Altman is a member of Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West.
How Dr. Brian Altman, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Spine West, Boulder, CO
- Residency, SUNY Downstate, Brooklyn, NY
- Medical School, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Acute Pain
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Functional Disorders
- Gait Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Conditions
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Weakness of Leg Muscles
- Accident and Injury Care
- Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Brian Altman, MD
Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
1687 Cole Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80401
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Visit Lutheran Spine Center's Website
Like Lutheran Spine Center on Facebook
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.