The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Donald Frisco, MD
Dr. Frisco is a board-certified physiatrist with Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
He specializes in the management and rehabilitation of the spine and extremities.
Dr. Frisco at a Glance
- He offers EMG/nerve conduction studies, botox injections, epidural steroid injections, facet injections, sacroiliac joint injections, and IMEs.
- Whether you have neck pain, back pain, sciatica pain, or sports-related injuries, Dr. Frisco can join you with outstanding non-surgical care.
Connect with Dr. Frisco to learn more.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Donald Frisco, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Manipulation Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Donald Frisco, MD
- Certified International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation
- International Spinal Injection Society
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Physiatric Association for Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- National Athletic Trainer's Association
- Board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1998
Profile last updated: August 3, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.