Meet Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
Dr. Doug Hendricks specializes in the non-surgical management of spine and musculoskeletal pain disorders. This involves the prescription of physical therapy and medications, as well as using various types of injection approaches for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. He is also skilled in doing EMGs. Treating pain, although sometimes challenging, is always rewarding when the result is improved quality of life and function for the patient.
Dr. Doug Hendricks is a Physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
It is a privilege for me to be involved in the healthcare of our patients. Each patient needs to know that we are listening to them and hearing their story. This creates the foundation upon which we build outstanding patient care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Comprehensive Diagnosis
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Large Joint Injections
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Physical Therapy
- Referral For Chiropractic Care
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- American Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board certified, May 1999
- Borad recertified, 2009
Office Information for Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.