Meet Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
Dr. Hendricks is a board-certified physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He specializes in the non-surgical management of spine and musculoskeletal pain disorders.
Dr. Hendricks at a Glance
- Dr. Hendricks has experience utilizing physical therapy, medication management, diagnostic and therapeutic injections, and EMGs.
- He focuses on improving each patient’s quality of life and restoring functionality.
Dr. Hendricks offers high-quality care for back and neck pain.
Dr. Hendricks is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
It is a privilege for me to be involved in the healthcare of our patients. Each patient needs to know that we are listening to them and hearing their story. This creates the foundation upon which we build outstanding patient care.
How Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Comprehensive Diagnosis
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Pain Medications
- Physical Therapy
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- American Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board certified, May 1999
- Board re-certified, 2009
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.