Meet Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
Dr. Hendricks is a board-certified physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He specializes in the non-surgical management of spine and musculoskeletal pain disorders.
Dr. Hendricks at a Glance
- Dr. Hendricks has experience utilizing physical therapy, medication management, diagnostic and therapeutic injections, and EMGs.
- He focuses on improving each patient’s quality of life and restoring functionality.
Dr. Hendricks offers high-quality care for back and neck pain.
Dr. Hendricks is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
It is a privilege for me to be involved in the healthcare of our patients. Each patient needs to know that we are listening to them and hearing their story. This creates the foundation upon which we build outstanding patient care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Comprehensive Diagnosis
- Injections / Blocks
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- American Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board certified, May 1999
- Board re-certified, 2009
Office Information for Dr. Doug Hendricks, MD
Profile last updated: May 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.