Meet Dr. Karen Evans, MD
Dr. Evans is a board-certified physiatrist with OhioHealth.
She provides comprehensive, non-surgical spine care, helping patients manage pain and find relief.
Dr. Evans at a Glance
- Dr. Evans offers rehabilitation planning, interventional spine procedures, behavioral health screening, lifestyle modifications, and surgery referrals.
- She has over 15 years of experience in managing musculoskeletal disorders and inpatient rehabilitation.
Consider connecting with Dr. Evans for your non-surgical spine care.
Dr. Evans is a member of OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine
Your "home base" for spine care. Start here for access to the many treatment options provided by OhioHealth related to the health of your neck and back.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Karen Evans, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 15 Years
- Residency, Ohio State University Hospitals, Columbus, Ohio
- Medical School, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Acute Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Injections / Blocks
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Nerve Testing
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Karen Evans, MD
- American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Karen Evans, MD
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 8, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.