Meet Dr. Karen Evans, MD
Dr. Evans is a board-certified physiatrist with OhioHealth.
She provides comprehensive, non-surgical spine care, helping patients manage pain and find relief.
Dr. Evans at a Glance
- Dr. Evans offers rehabilitation planning, interventional spine procedures, behavioral health screening, lifestyle modifications, and surgery referrals.
- She has over 15 years of experience in managing musculoskeletal disorders and inpatient rehabilitation.
Consider connecting with Dr. Evans for your non-surgical spine care.
Dr. Evans is a member of OhioHealth Physican Group Medical Spine
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Karen Evans, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 15 Years
- Residency, Ohio State University Hospitals, Columbus, Ohio
- Medical School, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Accolades for Dr. Karen Evans, MD
- American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Karen Evans, MD
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: November 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.