Meet Dr. Karen Ksiazek, MD
Dr. Ksiazek is a board-certified physiatrist with Lutheran Spine Care at Denver West. She provides solutions for patients with acute or chronic neck and back pain, gait disorders, degenerative spine disorders, and more.
Taking a restorative approach to musculoskeletal care, Dr. Ksiazek’s goal is to maximize your functionality and increase your independence through physical, medicinal, and self-care interventions.
Dr. Ksiazek at a Glance
- She offers a wide range of non-surgical treatments, including injections, medical acupuncture, and physical rehabilitation.
- Dr. Ksiazek is a partner and advocate for each patient she sees.
Dr. Ksaizek is available to help you find relief.
Dr. Ksaizek is a member of Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Karen Ksiazek, MD Can Help You
- Acute Neck & Back Pain
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Disc Conditions / Injuries
- Diseases of the Spine
- Facet Syndrome
- Gait disorders
- Neck Sprain
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Sacroiliac disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Transverse Myelitis
- Coordination of all Aspects of Spinal Diagnosis and Rehabilitation
- Frequency specific microcurrent
- Gait Analysis
- Medical Acupuncture
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Trigger Point Injections
Accolades for Dr. Karen Ksiazek, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Level II accreditation, Division of Worker’s Compensation
Office Information for Dr. Karen Ksiazek, MD
1687 Cole Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80401
Profile last updated: October 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.