Meet Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD
Dr. Ksiazek is a board-certified physiatrist with Lutheran Spine Care at Denver West. She provides solutions for patients with acute or chronic neck and back pain, gait disorders, degenerative spine disorders, and more.
Taking a restorative approach to musculoskeletal care, Dr. Ksiazek’s goal is to maximize your functionality and increase your independence through physical, medicinal, and self-care interventions.
Dr. Ksiazek at a Glance
- She offers a wide range of non-surgical treatments, including injections, medical acupuncture, and physical rehabilitation.
- Dr. Ksiazek is a partner and advocate for each patient she sees.
Dr. Ksiazek is available to help you find relief.
Dr. Ksiaizek is a member of Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
How Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD Can Help You
- Lower Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Spinal Infections
- Gait Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Transverse Myelitis
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Acute Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Coordination of all Aspects of Spinal Diagnosis and Rehabilitation
- Gait Evaluation
Accolades for Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Level II accreditation, Division of Worker’s Compensation
Office Information for Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD
1687 Cole Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80401
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Visit the Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West Website
Like Lutheran Spine Center on Facebook
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.