Meet Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD
Dr. Ksiazek is a board-certified physiatrist with Lutheran Spine Care at Denver West. She provides solutions for patients with acute or chronic neck and back pain, gait disorders, degenerative spine disorders, and more.
Taking a restorative approach to musculoskeletal care, Dr. Ksiazek’s goal is to maximize your functionality and increase your independence through physical, medicinal, and self-care interventions.
Dr. Ksiazek at a Glance
- She offers a wide range of non-surgical treatments, including injections, medical acupuncture, and physical rehabilitation.
- Dr. Ksiazek is a partner and advocate for each patient she sees.
Dr. Ksiazek is available to help you find relief.
Dr. Ksiaizek is a member of Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Gait Disorders
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Transverse Myelitis
- Upper Back Pain
- Coordination of all Aspects of Spinal Diagnosis and Rehabilitation
- Gait Evaluation
- Injections / Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Level II accreditation, Division of Worker’s Compensation
Office Information for Dr. Karen L. Ksiazek, MD
1687 Cole Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80401
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: July 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.