Meet Dr. Michael Paul, DO
Dr. Paul is a board-certified physiatrist with Coastal Spine.
He specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation, focusing on the non-surgical treatment of neck and back pain.
Dr. Paul at a Glance
- Dr. Paul provides an array of spinal injections for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- He is is a member of the International Spine Intervention Society, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
If you are seeking answers for back and neck pain, talk to Dr. Paul.
Dr. Paul is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael Paul, DO Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Injections / Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Medications
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Dr. Michael Paul, DO
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Michael Paul, DO
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.