Meet Dr. Niteesh Bharara, MD
Dr. Bharara is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Virginia Spine Institute.
He specializes in interventional pain management techniques that are innovative, yet safe, for the diagnosis and treatment of painful conditions.
Dr. Bharara at a Glance
- Dr. Bharara works closely with patients to alleviate pain, restore full function, and improve their quality of life.
- He offers epidural steroid injections, peripheral joint injections, spinal cord stimulators, and non-invasive treatment options.
Dr. Bharara aims to bring you relief.
Dr. Bharara is a member of Virginia Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Niteesh Bharara, MD Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Secondary Joint Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Electro-Diagnostic Procedures
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Interventional Pain Management
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Peripheral Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
Accolades for Dr. Niteesh Bharara, MD
- Fellowship - Interventional Pain Management, Temple University Hospital-Mid Atlantic Spine & Pain Physicians (MASPP) - Elkton, MD & Newark, DE
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Diplomat, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Niteesh Bharara, MD
11800 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.