The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO
Dr. Mazzaferro is a physiatrist with Quincy Spine Center.
He specializes in the non-surgical treatment of back and neck pain, providing patients a range of interventional pain management techniques that can help them recover their quality of life.
Dr. Mazzaferro at a Glance
- From 2002-2006 he served as Chief of the Interventional Spine Pain Management Service, as well as Assistant Chief of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service, at the Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Augusta, GA. He was a 2006 recipient of the United States Army's prestigious Meritorious Service Medal for his work at the Eisenhower Army Medical Center.
- He trained at Harvard Medical School’s Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is currently a Clinical Instructor at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Talk to Dr. Mazzaferro for high-quality care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Manipulation Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
Accolades for Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO
- 2006 Recipient of the U.S. Army's Meritorious Service Medal for his work at the Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Augusta, GA
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Board Certified 2003-2013
Office Information for Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO
Profile last updated: August 29, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.