Meet Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO
Dr. Richard Mazzaferro is a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specialist (physiatrist) specializing in the nonsurgical treatment of back and neck pain. After completing his residency training at the Harvard Medical School's Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in 2002, Dr. Mazzaferro, a Lt. Colonel in the United States Army, returned to active duty until 2006.
Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, he served from 2002-2006 as Chief of the Interventional Spine Pain Management Service, as well as Assistant Chief of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service at the Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Augusta, Georgia. Dr. Mazzaferro is a 2006 recipient of the United States Army's prestigious Meritorious Service Medal for his work at the Eisenhower Army Medical Center.
Dr. Mazzaferro sees patients at Quincy Spine at 300 Congress St, Suite 304 Quincy, MA and is on staff at South Shore Hospital, MetroWest Medical Center and Carney Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Radiofrequency procedures
Accolades for Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO
- 2006 Recipient of the U.S. Army's Meritorious Service Medal for his work at the Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Augusta, GA
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Board Certified 2003-2013
Office Information for Dr. Richard Mazzaferro, DO
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.