The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Thomas VanSistine, MD
Dr. VanSistine is a board-certified physiatrist at ThedaCare Orthopedic Care.
He evaluates, manages, and treat patients affected by spinal injuries, chronic pain disorders, strokes, and more.
Dr. VanSistine at a Glance
- Dr. VanSistine uses non-surgical methods to help patients find pain relief based on their unique health situation.
- He takes the time to carefully explain conditions and treatment options.
Contact ThedaCare Orthopedic Care to make an appointment with Dr. VanSistine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas VanSistine, MD Can Help You
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Residency, University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, MN
- Internship, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Office Information for Dr. Thomas VanSistine, MD
130 Second Street
Neenah, WI 54956
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 8, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.