Meet Jason Schomburg, PT
Jason Schomburg is a physical therapist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He specializes in the evaluation, treatment, and prevention of musculoskeletal conditions, including sports medicine, spine care, and post-operative rehabilitation.
Jason Schomburg at a Glance
- He commonly treats patients who have shoulder, hip, knee, foot, and ankle pain. His specialized interests include treating clients with neck, lower back, and sacroiliac dysfunction.
- He is certified in dry needling.
Jason Schomburg is committed to your lasting relief.
The advantages of an integrated approach are that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
Directions to our primary location in
How Jason Schomburg, PT Can Help You
- Physical Therapist
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Jason Schomburg, PT
- American Physical Therapy Association
Office Information for Jason Schomburg, PT
Profile last updated: August 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.