Meet Jason Schomburg, PT
Jason Schomburg is a physical therapist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He specializes in the evaluation, treatment, and prevention of musculoskeletal conditions, including sports medicine, spine care, and post-operative rehabilitation.
Jason Schomburg at a Glance
- He commonly treats patients who have shoulder, hip, knee, foot, and ankle pain. His specialized interests include treating clients with neck, lower back, and sacroiliac dysfunction.
- He is certified in dry needling.
Jason Schomburg is committed to your lasting relief.
The advantages of an integrated approach are that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
Directions to our primary location in Appleton, WI
How Jason Schomburg, PT Can Help You
- Physical Therapist
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Strain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Jason Schomburg, PT
- American Physical Therapy Association
Office Information for Jason Schomburg, PT
5320 West Michaels Drive Appleton, WI 54913 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.