Meet Robert Daul, PT
Robert Daul is a physical therapist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He specializes in manual therapy with a particular interest in treating painful conditions affecting the spine and joints.
Robert Daul at a Glance
- He values treating the whole person, acknowledging there are many factors that influence pain.
- He has hundreds of hours of training for manual treatment of the spine, and is a certified dry needling specialist.
Talk to Robert Daul about your health goals.
The most successful treatment of the spine involves manual manipulation to restore restricted motion and exercises to maintain that motion. This simple concept may stave off surgery and promote a return to functional activities that were previously too painful.
Directions to our primary location in Appleton, WI
How Robert Daul, PT Can Help You
- Physical Therapist
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Strain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- McKenzie Method
- Manipulation Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Robert Daul, PT
- American Physical Therapy Association
Office Information for Robert Daul, PT
5320 West Michaels Drive Appleton, WI 54913 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.