The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Carol Talisse, MMS, PA-C
Carol Talisse, MMS, PA-C is a physician's assistant at the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
Carol Talisse at a Glance
- She has nearly a decade of experience in both neurosurgery and managing an operative team.
- Swedish Covenant Hospital awarded her the STAR Award for exemplary patient care.
Carol Talisse and the team at the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute strive to give you exceptional care.
Carol Talisse is a member of Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Carol Talisse, MMS, PA-C Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
Office Information for Carol Talisse, MMS, PA-C
Profile last updated: November 28, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.