Meet Carol Talisse, MMS, PA-C
Carol Talisse, MMS, PA-C is a physician's assistant at the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
Carol Talisse at a Glance
- She has nearly a decade of experience in both neurosurgery and managing an operative team.
- Swedish Covenant Hospital awarded her the STAR Award for exemplary patient care.
Carol Talisse and the team at the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute strive to give you exceptional care.
Carol Talisse is a member of Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Carol Talisse, MMS, PA-C Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
Profile last updated: November 28, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.