Meet Lun Chen, PA-C, MS, CHN-MD
Lun Chen is a physician assistant with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He brings clinical experience and deep expertise in helping surgeons treat a wide range of spine conditions.
Lun Chen at a Glance
- Prior to becoming a physician assistant with Towson Orthopaedics Associates, Lun Chen practiced medicine as a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon in China.
- He won a prestigious national award for research in pain management.
Lun Chen looks forward to providing care for each patient he sees.
Lun Chen is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Lun Chen, PA-C, MS, CHN-MD Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- CT Scan
- DXA Scan
- Diagnostic Testing
- First Assist in Spinal Surgery
- Laboratory Services
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Pain Management
- Vibration therapy
Accolades for Lun Chen, PA-C, MS, CHN-MD
- Winner of a Prestigious National Award for his Research in Pain Management
- Graduated from foreign medical school (8 years)
- International Association for The Study of Pain (IASP)
- Society of Neuroscience
- Chinese Neurosurgery Association
- North American Spine Society
Office Information for Lun Chen, PA-C, MS, CHN-MD
O’Dea Medical Arts Building
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Profile last updated: January 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.