Meet Shawn Giacobbe, PA-C, M.S.
Shawn Giacobbe is a board-certified physician assistant with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He specializes in the evaluation and treatment of spine disorders.
Shawn Giacobbe at a Glance
- He delivers exceptional care to patients in both the clinical setting as well as in the operating room as a surgical assistant.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants.
Shawn Giacobbe is ready to help you find relief.
Shawn Giacobbe is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Shawn Giacobbe, PA-C, M.S. Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Epidural Abscess
- Herniated Discs
- Muscle Tears
- Radiculopathy (sciatica)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Vertebral Osteomyelitis
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Cervical
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- PLIF (posterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Percutaneous Spinal Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- Upper Back Surgery
Office Information for Shawn Giacobbe, PA-C, M.S.
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Profile last updated: January 4, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.