The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Shawn Giacobbe, PA-C, M.S.
Shawn Giacobbe is a board-certified physician assistant with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He specializes in the evaluation and treatment of spine disorders.
Shawn Giacobbe at a Glance
- He delivers exceptional care to patients in both the clinical setting as well as in the operating room as a surgical assistant.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants.
Shawn Giacobbe is ready to help you find relief.
Shawn Giacobbe is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Shawn Giacobbe, PA-C, M.S. Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Epidural Abscess
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Office Information for Shawn Giacobbe, PA-C, M.S.
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.