The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Amy K. Milkavich, PsyD
Dr. Milkavich is a licensed psychologist with Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West.
She expertly assists adult patients cope with depression and anxiety due to medical complications and chronic pain.
Dr. Milkavich at a Glance
- She has experience with an array of psychotherapy techniques, though she primarily applies Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as a framework.
- Dr. Milkavich provides compassionate care for individuals undergoing changes in physical function.
Dr. Milkavich will help you along the intersection of physical and emotional wellness.
Dr. Milkavich is a member of Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Amy K. Milkavich, PsyD Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Coping
- Chiropractic Care
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Amy K. Milkavich, PsyD
- American Psychological Association
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Office Information for Dr. Amy K. Milkavich, PsyD
1687 Cole Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80401
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: July 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.