Learn About Coastal Spine
Coastal Spine offers a dedicated team of specialists that are exclusively focused on resolving a complete spectrum of spine issues. If your back or neck condition keeps you from being productive at work, or from enjoying everyday activities, the practice’s orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and pain management physicians work together under one roof to address the underlying problems of your pain.
Coastal Spine emphasizes pursuing non-surgical solutions, and surgery is suggested only if the condition necessitates it. The majority of spine challenges can be effectively remedied through a customized combination of physical therapy, rehabilitation, medicine, and other non-invasive procedures, developed by the experts and in close collaboration with you.
Coastal Spine at a Glance
Here are highlights of Coastal Spine that set it apart:
- Coastal Spine has 2 orthopedic surgeons, 2 neurosurgeons, 3 physiatrists, 2 physician assistants, and 1 nurse practitioner.
- The team treats a wide array of spine conditions, and the facility features on-site physical therapy, non-surgical procedures, and diagnostic testing. Minimally invasive surgery is performed by Coastal Spine surgeons at a nearby center.
- Physicians from Coastal Spine were voted as top choices in the orthopedics and pain management categories in the “Top Docs Patient Poll” for South Jersey Magazine (2016).
To receive a focused approach in back and neck care, visit Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Coastal Spine
How Coastal Spine Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Arm And Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Deformity Surgery
- Diagnostic Testing
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Fluoroscopic Guided Procedures
- Injections / Blocks
- Lumbar Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spine Injections
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- X-Ray Services
Highlights from Coastal Spine
Office Information for Coastal Spine
Profile last updated: October 4, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.