Learn About El Paso Spine Center
El Paso Spine Center helps patients feel their best again. Dr. Dean E. Smith uses extensive knowledge and innovative resources in providing comprehensive, quality solutions for back and neck conditions.
Dr. Smith applies decades of experience in caring for spinal conditions. He takes the time to explain diagnoses and treatment options to his patients, answering questions with compassion and clarity. His commitment is to your full, fast, and successful recovery.
El Paso Spine Center at a Glance
Discover a few of the highlights of El Paso Spine Center:
- The center is led by Dr. Dean E. Smith, a fellowship-trained and board-certified orthopedic surgeon who has presented papers at national and international conferences.
- A wide range of non-surgical and surgical procedures, including the latest techniques in minimally invasive spine surgery, are used to treat a full spectrum of back and neck conditions.
- The physicians are committed to using state-of-the art technology, such as 3D imaging, robotics, and specialized laser surgery.
The professionals at El Paso Spine Center look forward to helping you recover a productive and active life.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of El Paso Spine Center
El Paso, TX
How El Paso Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Chiropractic Care
- Diet & Nutritional Counseling
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Injections / Blocks
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery
- Sleep Aids
- Spinal Decompression
- Tumor Resection
Office Information for El Paso Spine Center
10400 Vista Del Sol Drive
El Paso, TX 79228
Monday: 8:00 - 3:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 3:00
Wednesday: 8:00 -3:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 3:00
Friday: 8:00 - 3:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 11, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.