Learn About El Paso Spine Center
El Paso Spine Center helps patients feel their best again. The specialists use extensive knowledge and innovative resources in providing comprehensive and quality solutions for back and neck conditions.
The center’s lead spine surgeon, Dr. Dean E. Smith, applies decades of experience in caring for spinal conditions. He takes the time to carefully talk through diagnoses and treatment options with each of his patients, answering questions with compassion and clarity. His commitment is to your full, fast, and successful recovery.
El Paso Spine Center at a Glance
Discover a few of the highlights of El Paso Spine Center:
- The center’s team is led by a fellowship-trained and board-certified orthopedic surgeon and features a highly trained internal medicine physician.
- A full spectrum of back and neck conditions is treated by a wide range of non-surgical and surgical procedures. Dr. Smith is particularly interested in spinal fusions, scoliosis reconstruction surgery, and utilizing the latest techniques in minimally invasive spine surgery.
- The physicians are committed to using state-of-the art technology, such as 3D imaging, robotics, and specialized laser surgery.
The professionals at El Paso Spine Center look forward to helping you recover a productive and active life.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of El Paso Spine Center
How El Paso Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Back Pain
- Cervical Disc Herniations
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Chronic Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Herniated Discs
- Neck Pain
- Pars Defect
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Artificial Cervical Disc Replacement
- Artificial Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Diet/Nutritional Counseling
- Endoscopic Discectomy
- Exercise and Stretching
- Laser Discectomy
- Medication Management
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally-Invasive TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Pain Management
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Robotic Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Sleep aids
- Spinal Decompression
- Tumor Resection
- XLIF: Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Office Information for El Paso Spine Center
11880 Vista Del Sol
EL PASO, TX 79936
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.