The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery CenterCall for My Appointment
Learn About Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center
Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center provides outstanding care for spinal conditions, ranging from common injuries to complex disorders.
The center was founded by Dr. Cyril T. Sebastian, a board-certified neurosurgeon and fellowship-trained spine surgeon with significant experience and a passion for helping patients return to productivity. Dr. Sebastian works closely with patients, establishing a comfortable environment while accurately diagnosing and effectively treating the underlying cause of back and neck pain.
Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center at a Glance
See what distinguishes Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center:
- The center features 1 surgeon, 1 physician assistant and a compassionate, friendly staff serving 2 locations in both Houston, TX and The Woodlands, TX.
- A wide array of spine conditions is treated with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Dr. Sebastian has the most experience of any spine surgeon in southern Montgomery county and northern Harris county.
Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center is dedicated to returning you to a healthy lifestyle with a fast recovery.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center
How Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center
Nice office, nice staff, wonderful doctor! [Dr. Sebastian is] understanding and compassionate.— Edward
Professional Staff and Service. Courteous and Sensitive to my condition and concerns. I strongly recommend Dr. Sebastian and his team for diagnosis, treatment and post-surgery care.— D.B.
I appreciate the care and concern offered by Dr. Sebastian and his medical staff.—
Office Information for Evergreen Spine & Neurosurgery Center
111 Vision Park Boulevard
Shenandoah, TX 77384
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: August 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.