Learn About Florida Hospital Orlando Spine Center
The Spine Center at Florida Hospital Orlando offers a multidisciplinary approach in caring for patients with back and neck conditions, utilizing pain management, neurosurgery, and rehabilitation. A full range of treatment options is available at this premier center, each designed to help patients quickly return to pain-free activity.
Performing over 1,900 procedures annually, the experienced team of specialists provides expert intervention, using the latest surgical techniques—including minimally invasive surgery and disc replacement surgery.
Florida Hospital Orlando Spine Center at a Glance
Consider some of the center’s noteworthy features:
- The team includes 6 neurosurgeons, 2 neurologists, 2 interventional pain management physicians, and 2 physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, along with 2 care coordinators assisting you along every step of the treatment process.
- The center is recognized as a Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery by Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- U.S. News & World Report regards Florida Hospital as the #1 hospital in metro Orlando.
The Spine Center at Florida Hospital Orlando prioritizes your full and fast recovery, getting you back to the activities you care about most.
Directions to our primary location in
How Florida Hospital Orlando Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 6 Neurosurgeons
- 3 Pain Management Physicians
- 2 Physiatrists
- 2 Neurologists
- 2 Interventional Radiology Physicians
- 2 Primary Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Radiofrequency Facet Joint Denervation
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Highlights from Florida Hospital Orlando Spine Center
At the Florida Hospital Orlando Spine Center, we know that back pain, neck pain and other spine conditions can hold you back from living a normal life. Each person’s pain is different and it is our goal to provide you the individualized care that you need. We provide a wide range of treatment options for common conditions as well as many other complex diseases.
Office Information for Florida Hospital Orlando Spine Center
601 East Rollins Street
Orlando, FL 32803
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 2:30
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.