Learn About Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
The collaborative and multi-specialty team of professionals at Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery delivers advanced treatments for complex conditions. Their commitment is to your quick and successful recovery.
Physicians at the center are known for being supportive, honest, and straightforward with patients. They will ask and answer questions thoroughly, helping you understand your options, and only encourage surgery if it’s absolutely necessary.
Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery at a Glance
Here are a few key aspects of Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery:
- The center features 2 board-certified neurosurgeons and 1 board-certified orthopedic surgeon, serving 3 locations that attract patients from northern Colorado, western Nebraska, Wyoming, and western Kansas.
- The team cares for a full range of disorders and injuries of the spine and brain, offering non-surgical treatment options as well as minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery has been in practice for over 35 years, and the physicians here apply over 100 years of combined experience.
Discover the benefits of receiving world-class care from Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
How Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C. Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Accident and Injury Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Pinched Nerve
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Conditions
- Spine Injuries
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Interspinous process spacers
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Spinal Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Upper Back Pain
- Upper Cervical Specific Techniques
What Patients are Saying About Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
Thank you for taking care of me and performing my surgery. Already, five days out I have noticed the burning and stabbing pain in my left leg has decreased tremendously. What a relief!! I cannot tell you how gratifying it is to have a new perspective on life, no longer shadowed by constant pain. It is an art, what you do and I appreciate your care.— Jessica
You all have a marvelous set up. Dr. Beard was fantastic and I won't hesitate to recommend him. The nurses and everyone at the hospital were wonderful.— Loretta
You fixed me up really well, Again. Thank you so much for making the pain better. Also your staff and the caregivers at Surgery Center of Fort Collins were outstanding.— Katie
Thank you for the excellent care I received from you and the relief I have from the surgery you performed in January 2015. It is nice to be able to move without the previous pain I had. Thanks for all you did.— Jan
My recent surgery, lumbar fusion, has made such a difference in my life!!! I’m truly grateful for such competent, caring, caregivers, and want to thank all of you, Dr. Turner as well as the caring office staff. It has made a significant improvement in my comfort and well-being that “Thanks” seems so little a word!!! But “Thanks” is packed with much appreciation!!!— Carol
Highlights from Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
Serving northern Colorado, western Nebraska, Wyoming, and western Kansas.
Office Information for Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
1313 Riverside Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- American Family Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Independence Blue Cross
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Shelter Insurance
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- UnitedHealth Group
- WellCare Health Plans
- Colorado Choice Health
- First Choice of Midwest
Profile last updated: July 10, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.