The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical AssociatesCall for My Appointment
Learn About Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates
Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates is devoted to making a lasting difference in the lives of its patients, bringing pain relief and mobility restoration. The physicians here apply the least-invasive, most-cutting-edge interventions in delivering successful surgery.
Pre-operation classes are offered, where patients can gain information about all their options, better understand potential outcomes, and find encouragement as they receive the highest level of spinal care available.
Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates at a Glance
See what distinguishes Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates as a trusted destination for healthcare:
- The team is led by 3 neurosurgeons along with 1 physiatrist, committed to using state-of-the-art techniques in treating all areas of neurosurgery, including cervical and lumbar spine.
- Becker’s Spine Review listed Greater Baltimore Medical Center as one of the “100 Hospitals With Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs” (2013).
- Dr. Rami is on the forefront of expertise in artificial disc technologies, as well as minimally invasive skull base and pituitary surgery.
Consider Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates for help in regaining your everyday abilities.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates
How Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 3 Neurosurgeons
- 1 Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Drop
- Gait Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Pinched Nerve
- Poor Posture
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- CT Scan
- Interventional Pain Management
- Joint Surgery
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Pituitary Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Office Information for Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates
6535 N. Charles Street
Suite 600 - Physicians Pavilion North
Towson, MD 21204
- Most insurances accepted - call for full list
Profile last updated: March 6, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.