Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical AssociatesCall for My Appointment
Learn About Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates
Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates is devoted to making a lasting difference in the lives of its patients, bringing pain relief and mobility restoration. The physicians here apply the least-invasive, most-cutting-edge interventions in delivering successful surgery.
Pre-operation classes are offered, where patients can gain information about all their options, better understand potential outcomes, and find encouragement as they receive the highest level of spinal care available.
Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates at a Glance
See what distinguishes Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates as a trusted destination for healthcare:
- The team is led by 3 neurosurgeons along with 1 physiatrist, committed to using state-of-the-art techniques in treating all areas of neurosurgery, including cervical and lumbar spine.
- Becker’s Spine Review listed Greater Baltimore Medical Center as one of the “100 Hospitals With Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs” (2013).
- Dr. Rami is on the forefront of expertise in artificial disc technologies, as well as minimally invasive skull base and pituitary surgery.
Consider Greater Baltimore Neurological Associates for help in regaining your everyday abilities.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates
How Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 3 Neurosurgeons
- 1 Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Drop
- Forward Head Posture
- Gait disorders
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Osteoporotic Compression Fractures
- Pinched Nerve
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Joint Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Sugery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Scan & Imaging Technology
- Skull Base Pituitary Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Highlights from Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates
Greater Baltimore Medical Center presents to the community it's quarterly health & wellness magazine, "Greater Living". Read about relevant health topics, GBMC news briefs and healthy living tips.
Office Information for Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates
6535 N. Charles Street
Suite 600 - Physicians Pavilion North
Towson, MD 21204
- Most insurances accepted - call for full list
Profile last updated: October 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.