Learn About Memorial Spine
If you’re on the journey to neck and back relief, Memorial Spine will join you with quality and compassionate care. The physicians here combine deep knowledge of the spine with data-driven improvements in order to deliver advanced service.
Memorial Spine’s robust, multidisciplinary program focuses on patient education, offering pre-surgery classes and in-depth online videos. Patients and their families are invited into the decision-making process, where information is clearly and fully communicated by physicians who are passionate about creating an exceptionally comfortable environment.
Memorial Spine at a Glance
The advantages of Memorial Spine:
- The team at Memorial Spine consists of 10 physicians, who preform both non-surgical and surgical procedures. The most common surgeries include: interbody fusion, open discectomy, microdiscectomy, disc replacement, laminectomy, kyphoplasty, sacroiliac joint fusion, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Over 90% of Memorial Spine patients in 2016 gave the highest possible satisfaction score.
- It is recognized as a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center and a Cigna Center of Excellence.
Memorial Spine is committed to helping you experience the results you want.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Memorial Spine
How Memorial Spine Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 6 Neurosurgeons
- 2 Orthopedic Surgeons
- 1 General Surgery Physician
- Joint Commission's Disease Specific Care Certification in Spine Surgery
- Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Center of Excellence
- Aetna Institute of Quality
- 2017 - Top 100 in the Nation for Medical Excellence in spinal fusion and spinal surgery by CareChex®
- 2017 - Top 100 in the Nation for Patient Safety for major neurosurgery
- Accident and Injury Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Injections / Blocks
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
What Patients are Saying About Memorial Spine
“Everybody at Memorial was very gracious. I couldn't have asked for nicer treatment. The nurses were great."— Henry, Memorial Spine Patient
Highlights from Memorial Spine
The Spine Center of Excellence is physician led, multi-disciplinary, quality driven and provides evidence based care. We track patient progress for two years after surgery to determine our effectiveness and continually strive to be better.
Attend our pre-op spine class to learn more about your procedure and what to expect at Memorial Spine Center of Excellence. Classes are offered Wednesdays and Fridays from 10-11am.
Office Information for Memorial Spine
Profile last updated: May 23, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.