The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin offers a high-quality, integrated approach, giving patients utmost confidence in the care they receive. The advantage of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin is its collaborative team of brain and spine surgeons, along with physiatrists and physical therapists, working closely together under one roof to deliver accurate diagnoses and swift treatment.
Patients experience personalized care at NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin, where doctors give clear and helpful communication, and act with professionalism and advocacy.
NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin at a Glance
Some of the features distinguishing NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin:
- They have 1 orthopedic spine surgeon, 3 neurosurgeons, 6 physiatrists (all board-certified), as well as 5 physical therapists and several nurse practitioners.
- The services provided span from diagnostic tests, chiropractic care, physical medicine and rehabilitation to advanced surgical procedures.
- Common procedures performed include epidural steroid injections, electrodiagnostic testing, cervical corpectomies, microdiscectomies, and facet rhizotomies.
NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin serves spinal patients with expertise and understanding.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
How NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Drop
- Gait Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Pinched Nerve
- Poor Posture
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Nerve Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Tumor Resection
Highlights from NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
Of Note:We believe patient education helps patients have better outcomes: To help in the diagnosis and treatment of various spinal disorders, the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin is offering a selection of relevant newsletters. Comprehensive information is written on several common back disorders including sciatica, spinal stenosis, lumbar disc herniation, spondylosis, spondylolithesis, fusions and more.
Office Information for NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
Profile last updated: June 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.