Learn About Nicklaus Children's Hospital
The Division of Spine and Scoliosis at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is a committed team specifically trained to meet every child’s spinal needs. Orthopedic nurses dedicate extensive time educating children and their families before any procedure, and are devoted to creating the most comfortable environment possible for patients. This intentionality helps distinguish Nicklaus Children’s Hospital as one of the most widely-recognized pediatric orthopedic programs in the country.
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital has been treating spinal conditions for over 35 years, and is considered a leader of innovation in pediatrics. U.S. News & World Report awarded the orthopedics program with the grade of “Excellent” in the categories of “speed and success with complex fractures” and “adoption of health information technology.” Its surgeons conducted collaborative research that has successfully resulted in a reduced length of stay for scoliosis patients.
Nicklaus Children's Hospital at a Glance
Consider some of the benefits of choosing Nicklaus Children’s Hospital:
- The hospital features 11 board-certified orthopedic surgeons, including a knowledgeable team specifically focused on treating a full range of pediatric spine conditions.
- It is the first hospital in Miami-Dade County to utilize EOS 3D-imaging technology, which is safer and more comfortable for patients than traditional imaging machines.
- The surgeons at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital perform over 1,200 procedures a year in what is the largest and most comprehensive orthopedic practice in Florida.
If you have a child with spinal conditions, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is ready to be your destination for care.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Nicklaus Children's Hospital
How Nicklaus Children's Hospital Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- One of the Best Pediatric Orthopedics Programs Recognized by U.S. News & World Report
- Cerebral Palsy
- Foot Disorders
- Hip problems
- Limb-length Discrepancy
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Sport Injuries
- Fracture Care
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusions
- Spinal Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Highlights from Nicklaus Children's Hospital
U.S. News & World Report has recognized Nicklaus Children's Hospital as one of the best pediatric orthopedics programs
Nicklaus Children's Hospital performs more pediatric spinal fusion procedures than any hospital in Florida
Office Information for Nicklaus Children's Hospital
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.