OhioHealth Medical SpineCall for My Appointment
Learn About OhioHealth Medical Spine
OhioHealth is a not-for-profit hospital system and one of Ohio’s largest and most-trusted providers of expert healthcare. Its physicians are trained in a wide spectrum of sub-specialties and offer a robust continuum of care, applying compassion and professionalism as they help patients find lasting pain relief.
Whether you seek diagnostic evaluation for chronic back issues, or pursue minimally invasive procedures to treat your complex neck condition, OhioHealth will join you with its comprehensive spine care and leading-edge technology.
OhioHealth at a Glance
See why patients choose OhioHealth:
- The collaborative team includes orthopedic spine specialists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and pain medicine and rehabilitation physicians, serving several locations throughout central Ohio.
- The physicians at OhioHealth care for a wide range of conditions, such as fractures, tumors, disorders, diseases, and degenerations of the spine. They offer a full spectrum of non-surgical treatments, including injections, blocks, and ablations, and they have extensive experience in performing minimally invasive spine surgery.
- OhioHealth has been named as one of the nation’s top-10 healthcare systems by Thomas Reuters.
Consider visiting OhioHealth for outstanding spine care solutions.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of OhioHealth Medical Spine
How OhioHealth Medical Spine Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Numbness / Tingling
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Office Information for OhioHealth Medical Spine
Profile last updated: June 4, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.