Learn About OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine
OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine is a not-for-profit hospital system and one of Ohio’s largest and most-trusted providers of expert healthcare. Its physicians are trained in a wide spectrum of sub-specialties and offer a robust continuum of care, applying compassion and professionalism as they help patients find lasting pain relief.
Whether you seek diagnostic evaluation for chronic back issues, or pursue minimally invasive procedures to treat your complex neck condition, OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine will join you with its comprehensive spine care and leading-edge technology.
OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine at a Glance
See why patients choose OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine :
- The collaborative team includes orthopedic spine specialists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and pain medicine and rehabilitation physicians, serving several locations throughout central Ohio.
- The physicians at OhioHealth physician Group Medical Spine care for a wide range of conditions, such as fractures, tumors, disorders, diseases, and degenerations of the spine. They offer a full spectrum of non-surgical treatments, including injections, blocks, and ablations, and they have extensive experience in performing minimally invasive spine surgery.
- OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine has been named as one of the nation’s top-10 healthcare systems by Thomas Reuters.
Consider visiting OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine for outstanding spine care solutions.
Meet the Physicians of OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine
How OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Nerve Testing
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
Office Information for OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine
Riverside Methodist Hospital
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Westerville 300 Polaris Parkway Suite 2350 Westerville, OH 43082 Driving Directions
- Hilliard Health Center 4343 All Seasons Drive Suite 250 Hilliard, OH 43026 Driving Directions
- Pickerington Medical Campus 1030 Refugee Road Suite 275 Pickerington , OH 43147 Driving Directions
- Grove City 2030 Stringtown Road Suite 200 Grove City, OH 43123 Driving Directions
- Columbus 4882 East Main Street Suite 120 Columbus, OH 43213 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.