Learn About Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
Prairie Spine & Pain Institute is a regional leader in providing comprehensive care for spinal disorders. Its team of experts integrates outstanding health service with exceptional personal attention.
Patients receive the benefits of close collaboration with the physicians. As a patient, your history and needs will be thoroughly understood and considered by the staff, and in turn, treatment options and potential outcomes will be clearly communicated to you.
Prairie Spine & Pain Institute at a Glance
Explore the features that set Prairie Spine & Pain Institute apart:
- The institute has 1 fellowship-trained spine surgeons, 1 physical therapist, and several experienced assistants and technicians.
- The physicians offer a wide range of surgical procedures, physical therapy plans, and non-surgical treatment options.
- The institute values research, education, and innovation. Dr. Kube was the first physician in Illinois to perform an implant of a coflex® Interlaminar Stabilization device, and he has participated in over 50 research presentations for international medical societies.
Prairie Spine & Pain Institute looks forward to helping you feel productive and pain free again.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
How Prairie Spine & Pain Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Back Surgery
- Bone Grafts
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Diet And Nutritional Counseling
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM) Of The Nerves
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Neck Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Posture correction
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Trigger Point Therapy
- X-Ray Services
Highlights from Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
Dr. Kube Introduces New Coflex® Implant to Patients
Dr. Richard A. Kube II is one of a handful of doctors around the country, and the first in Illinois to introduce the coflex® Interlaminar Implant to his patients at Prairie Spine and Pain Institute. The technology is a minimally invasive, non-fusion implant that allows movement of the spine in both flexion and extension, while providing stabilization between the vertebrae.
Office Information for Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
7620 N. University St.
Peoria, IL 61614
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
1306 N Russell St
Marion, IL 62959
Profile last updated: October 2, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.