Learn About Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
Prairie Spine & Pain Institute is a regional leader in providing comprehensive care for spinal disorders. Its team of experts integrates outstanding health service with exceptional personal attention.
Patients receive the benefits of close collaboration with the physicians. As a patient, your history and needs will be thoroughly understood and considered by the staff, and in turn, treatment options and potential outcomes will be clearly communicated to you.
Prairie Spine & Pain Institute at a Glance
Explore the features that set Prairie Spine & Pain Institute apart:
- The institute has 2 fellowship-trained spine surgeons, 1 physical therapist, and several experienced assistants and technicians.
- The physicians offer a wide range of surgical procedures, physical therapy plans, and non-surgical treatment options.
- The institute values research, education, and innovation. Dr. Kube was the first physician in Illinois to perform an implant of a coflex® Interlaminar Stabilization device, and he has participated in over 50 research presentations for international medical societies.
Prairie Spine & Pain Institute looks forward to helping you feel productive and pain free again.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
How Prairie Spine & Pain Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute/Chronic Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Pain
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Muscle Pain / Strain
- Muscle Tension
- Sciatica Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Diet Consultation
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Heat And Cold Therapy
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM) Of The Nerves
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Latest Bone-grafting Techniques
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Minimally-Invasive TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Neck Surgery
- Nutrition Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Fusions
- Transformational Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Trigger Point Therapy
- X-ray Diagnostics
Highlights from Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
Dr. Kube Introduces New Coflex® Implant to Patients
Dr. Richard A. Kube II is one of a handful of doctors around the country, and the first in Illinois to introduce the coflex® Interlaminar Implant to his patients at Prairie Spine and Pain Institute. The technology is a minimally invasive, non-fusion implant that allows movement of the spine in both flexion and extension, while providing stabilization between the vertebrae.
Office Information for Prairie Spine & Pain Institute
7620 N. University St.
Peoria, IL 61614
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
1306 N Russell St
Marion, IL 62959
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.