Learn About Providence Brain and Spine Institute
Providence Brain and Spine Institute brings together knowledgeable specialists from a variety of disciplines to provide world-class care for a full range of brain and spine conditions. If you experience acute or chronic pain caused by disease or injury, the team will develop an effective treatment and rehabilitation plan just for you.
For conditions requiring surgery, the physicians at Providence Brain and Spine Institute implement highly advanced minimally invasive spine surgery techniques. On the forefront of medical innovation, the institute conducts research and clinical trials, continually improving patient outcomes.
Providence Brain and Spine Institute at a Glance
Learn more about the benefits that Providence Brain and Spine Institute offers patients:
- The team features dozens of specialists, including orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and physiatrists.
- Physicians of the institute provide premium services by utilizing the latest technologies, such as iMRI and Gamma Knife® Perfexion™.
- Providence Brain and Spine Institute is recognized as one of “100 hospitals and health systems with great neurosurgery and spine programs” in Becker’s Spine Review (2016).
Providence Brain and Spine Institute is committed to expertly addressing your back and neck needs.
Directions to our primary location in
How Providence Brain and Spine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- "100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs" by Becker's Hospital Review for Outstanding Care
- Back Pain
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spine Disorders
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Disorders
- Spine Injuries
- CT Scan
- Disc Arthroplasty
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Cervical
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Facet Joint Injections
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections
- Spine Surgery
- Trigger Point Injections
Office Information for Providence Brain and Spine Institute
9135 Southwest Barnes Road
Portland, OR 97225
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 2, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.