Providence Brain and Spine InstituteCall for My Appointment
Learn About Providence Brain and Spine Institute
Providence Brain and Spine Institute brings together knowledgeable specialists from a variety of disciplines to provide world-class care for a full range of brain and spine conditions. If you experience acute or chronic pain caused by disease or injury, the team will develop an effective treatment and rehabilitation plan just for you.
For conditions requiring surgery, the physicians at Providence Brain and Spine Institute implement highly advanced minimally invasive spine surgery techniques. On the forefront of medical innovation, the institute conducts research and clinical trials, continually improving patient outcomes.
Providence Brain and Spine Institute at a Glance
Learn more about the benefits that Providence Brain and Spine Institute offers patients:
- The team features dozens of specialists, including orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and physiatrists.
- Physicians of the institute provide premium services by utilizing the latest technologies, such as iMRI and Gamma Knife® Perfexion™.
- Providence Brain and Spine Institute is recognized as one of “100 hospitals and health systems with great neurosurgery and spine programs” in Becker’s Spine Review (2016).
Providence Brain and Spine Institute is committed to expertly addressing your back and neck needs.
Directions to our primary location in
How Providence Brain and Spine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- "100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs" by Becker's Hospital Review for Outstanding Care
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis/Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- CT Scan
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Office Information for Providence Brain and Spine Institute
9135 Southwest Barnes Road
PORTLAND, OR 97225
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 2, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.