Learn About Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
The specialists at Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York are leaders in treating chronic and acute pain. Cutting-edge intervention techniques are used to manage and stop pain, with the goal of restoring your functional abilities and getting you back to feeling healthy.
If pain in your back, neck, shoulders, knees, or ankles keeps you from work, exercise, or simply enjoying everyday life, the professionals at Rehabilitation Center of New York will help you heal by precisely diagnosing and treating the root of the condition.
Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York at a Glance
Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York provides several helpful features:
- The comprehensive pain treatment center is led by a multi-specialty team, including a surgeon with extensive experience in rehabilitative medicine and pain management, a pain management doctor, an orthopedic surgeon, a physical therapist, and a psychiatrist.
- Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York is a respected program, as it is authorized by the New York Workers’ Compensation Board, and is relied on by insurance carriers to perform independent medical examinations.
- The center also specializes in treating Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.
For pain intervention that patients count on, consider the care of Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
How Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Back Pain
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Disc Herniation
- Extremity Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lower Back Sprains / Strain
- Lumbar Disc Herniations
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Neck Pain
- Neck Sprains / Strain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains And Strains
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Electrodiagnostic Testing (EMG)
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Interventional Pain Management
- Joint Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Non-Traumatic Discectomy
- Non-Traumatic Procedures
- Pain Management
- Percutaneous Discectomy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spine Injections
- Spine Surgery
- Synvisc-One Injections for Knee Pain
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Worker's Compensation
Office Information for Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
80 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.