Learn About Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
The specialists at Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York are leaders in treating chronic and acute pain. Cutting-edge intervention techniques are used to manage and stop pain, with the goal of restoring your functional abilities and getting you back to feeling healthy.
If pain in your back, neck, shoulders, knees, or ankles keeps you from work, exercise, or simply enjoying everyday life, the professionals at Rehabilitation Center of New York will help you heal by precisely diagnosing and treating the root of the condition.
Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York at a Glance
Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York provides several helpful features:
- The comprehensive pain treatment center is led by a multi-specialty team, including a surgeon with extensive experience in rehabilitative medicine and pain management, a pain management doctor, an orthopedic surgeon, a physical therapist, and a psychiatrist.
- Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York is a respected program, as it is authorized by the New York Workers’ Compensation Board, and is relied on by insurance carriers to perform independent medical examinations.
- The center also specializes in treating Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.
For pain intervention that patients count on, consider the care of Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
How Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Extremity Dysfunction/Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Interventional Pain Management
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spine Surgery
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Worker's Compensation
Office Information for Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
80 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.