The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center
The spine specialists at Saint Alphonsus are dedicated to reducing your pain and restoring you to your everyday abilities.
Their multidisciplinary team cares for a wide scope of spinal diseases, injuries, and deformities through physical rehabilitation, injection therapy, medication management, and minimally invasive surgery. The specific condition of each patient is taken into account, and physicians develop personalized treatments plans with expertise and empathy.
Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center at a Glance
Consider some of the distinctions of Saint Alphonsus:
- The team at Saint Alphonsus includes 4 neurosurgeons, 1 orthopedic surgeon, and a staff of highly trained physiatrists, anesthesiologists, and physical therapists across multiple locations in Boise and Nampa, ID.
- One of their physicians was recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the top 100 spine surgeons in America.
- U.S. News & World Report gave the neurology division a rating of 5/5 in the “advanced technologies” category.
For cutting-edge back and neck care, Saint Alphonsus is here to help.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center
How Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 3 Neurosurgeons
- 2 Orthopedic Surgeons
- 2 Physiatrists
- Ranked #1 in Idaho by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked #1 Best Hospital in the Boise metropolitan area
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Arm Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Diet and Nutrition Counseling
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Highlights from Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center
U.S. News & World Report has rated Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center #1 in Idaho and once again ranked the #1 Best Hospital in the Boise metropolitan area.
Office Information for Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center
1055 North Curtis Road
BOISE, ID 83706
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield of Idaho
- United Healthcare
- Pacific Source
- First Choice Health
Profile last updated: September 24, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.