Learn About Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Towson Orthopaedic Associates applies exceptional care to improve health and eliminate pain. Specialists utilize the most advanced surgical and non-surgical techniques available as they treat a wide array of spinal disorders, diseases, and injuries.
Dating back to 1927, Towson Orthopaedic Associates is one of Baltimore’s longest-running orthopedic practices. The physicians here treat over 10,000 patients annually, providing a premium, professional, and personal experience.
Towson Orthopaedic Associates at a Glance
Towson Orthopaedic Associates offers patients several advantages:
- The team features 19 physicians, including 3 fellowship-trained spine surgeons, along with 9 physician assistants and 4 nurse practitioners. They serve 8 office and hospital locations in Baltimore County and Harford County, MD.
- Towson Orthopaedic Associates has 3 physicians distinguished as “Top Doctors” in Baltimore Magazine (2015).
- The practice’s Dr. McAfee is a highly respected leader in spinal surgery. He has performed over 200 motion preservation procedures in 10 countries, and is the inventor of cervical disk replacement.
If you experience problems with your back or neck, Towson Orthopaedic Associates is ready to join you with solutions.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
How Towson Orthopaedic Associates Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 2009-2010 Baltimore Top Doctors List
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Epidural Abscess
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- PLIF (Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Upper Back / Thoracic Spine Surgery
Highlights from Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Baltimore's Top Doctors
Towson Orthopaedic Associates is proud to announce that three of its physicians have been named to the 2009-2010 Baltimore Top Doctors list. Having physicians named to this prestigious list is a reflection of the quality of care provided by the entire practice.
Office Information for Towson Orthopaedic Associates
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Profile last updated: January 4, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.