The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About Virginia Spine Institute
Virginia Spine Institute has been providing elite spinal healthcare for over 25 years, improving the lives of over 85,000 patients suffering from back or neck conditions. This spinal healthcare destination provides a unique concierge approach to medicine, demonstrating the latest advances in non-operative procedures, operative care, regenerative medicine, and physical therapy.
Virginia Spine Institute is solely dedicated to the treatment of spinal conditions ranging from herniated discs and pinched nerves to the most complex spinal deformity. Additionally, this comprehensive team is committed to patient success supported by technology. Most notably, they were the first in the mid-Atlantic region to perform robot-guided surgery, as well as the first in the Metro D.C. area to perform cervical and lumbar disc replacements.
Virginia Spine Institute at a Glance
People travel all over the world to visit Virginia Spine Institute. Here's why:
- The institute is comprised of double-board certified spinal surgeons, pain management and regenerative medicine specialists, physician assistants, and a dedicated team of physical therapists.
- All specialists are housed in one location to encourage elevated communication, teamwork, and effectiveness to quickly get patients back to their lives.
- Since 2002, Virginia Spine Institute has been recognized by the Spinal Research Foundation as a Center of Excellence.
Virginia Spine Institute is ready to help bring you relief.
Watch Video: Overcoming Back Pain: New Patient Process
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Virginia Spine Institute
How Virginia Spine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Recipient of U.S. News & World Report Top Doctors
- Recipient of Washingtonian Top Doctors
- Facet Syndrome
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Poor Posture
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Annulus Repair
- Body Restoration Techniques
- Diet and Nutrition Counseling
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Nerve Testing
- Neuromuscular therapy
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Pain Pumps
- Pediatric Treatment
- Posture Correction
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Highlights from Virginia Spine Institute
In the News
Virginia Spine Institute's Most Recent Accolades:
Office Information for Virginia Spine Institute
11800 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: January 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.