Learn About Virginia Spine Institute
For more than 25 years, Virginia Spine Institute has helped over 80,000 patients find lasting relief from back and neck pain. Specializing in all aspects of spinal care, the institute features experts in orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, physiatry, anesthesiology, and pain management.
Virginia Spine Institute’s commitment to patient success has led it to the forefront of technological innovation. Physicians of the institute were the first in the mid-Atlantic region to perform robot-guided surgery, as well as the first in Washington, D.C. to perform cervical and lumbar disc replacements.
Virginia Spine Institute at a Glance
Here are a few of the reasons that patients choose Virginia Spine Institute:
- The institute is made up of 5 fellowship-trained spinal surgeons, 2 pain management specialists, 10 physician assistants, and an expansive team of physical therapists. The group offers diagnostic testing, operative care, non-operative treatment, regenerative therapy, physical therapy, and pain management treatments.
- Since 2002, Virginia Spine Institute has been recognized by the Spinal Research Foundation as a Center of Excellence.
- The institute’s Dr. Hasz was recognized as one of “340 spine surgeons to know” in Becker’s Spine Review (2017).
Virginia Spine Institute sets the standard in spinal care, and is ready to help bring you relief.
Watch Video: What Would You Like To Say To A Patient?
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Virginia Spine Institute
Pain Medicine and Management Physician
How Virginia Spine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Recipient of U.S. News & World Report Top Doctors
- Recipient of Washingtonian Top Doctors
- Athletic Training
- Body Restoration Techniques
- Diet And Nutrition Counseling
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Muscle Stimulation
- Nerve Testing
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Non-surgical Pediatric Treatment
- Non-surgical Scoliosis Treatment
- Osteoporosis Testing/treatments
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Posture Correction
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sleep Aids
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Sports Medicine
- Annulus Repair
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Dynamic Stabilization
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Pain Pump
- Reconstructive Spinal Surgery
- Salvage Spinal Surgery
- Scoliosis Correction
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusions
Highlights from Virginia Spine Institute
Virginia Spine Institute's Most Recent Accolades:
Office Information for Virginia Spine Institute
11800 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Profile last updated: December 18, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.