The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Joseph M. Grant, MD
We are dedicated to a multi-disciplinary program of spine treatment utilizing both surgical and nonsurgical treatment. Our Spine Institute is integrated with an inpatient and outpatient program which embraces new technology, when appropriate, for our patients, including less invasive surgical techniques.
Dr. Joseph M. Grant is an Orthopedic Surgeon with Adventist Health - Northern California Spine Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joseph M. Grant, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Joseph M. Grant, MD
- Spine Fellowship - Seton Medical Center, Daly City, CA
- Medical Director - Spine Program ValleyCare Medical Center, Pleasanton, CA.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Association
- Alameda Contra Costa Medical Society
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Spine Surgery
Profile last updated: September 10, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.