The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Thomas Schuler, MD, FACS
Dr. Schuler is a board-certified spine surgeon with Virginia Spine Institute.
He offers a wide range of treatments for painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Schuler at a Glance
- Dr. Schuler is the founder and CEO of Virginia Spine Institute. He expanded the practice to include regenerative therapy, stem cell therapy, robotic spine surgery, ultrasonic spine surgery, and enhanced motion-preserving surgical techniques.
- He is named among the 100 Best Spine Surgeons and Specialists in America by Becker’s Spine, and U.S. News & World Report named him among the top 1% of physicians in his specialty nationwide.
Dr. Schuler can meet you with cutting-edge spine care.
Dr. Schuler is a member of Virginia Spine Institute
Watch Video Documentary: Role Reversal
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas Schuler, MD, FACS Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Fellowship - Kerlan - Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Los Angeles, California
- Residency - William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan
- Medical School - Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Upper Cervical Specific Technique
Accolades for Dr. Thomas Schuler, MD, FACS
- Founder, President, CEO - The Virginia Spine Institute
- Spine Consultant to the Washington Redskins
- Program Director of the Virginia Spine Institute Physician Assistant Fellowship Program
- Fellow, American College of Spine Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Young Presidents Organization
- Founding Member, Lumbar Spine Study Group
- Board Certified, American Board of Spine Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Thomas Schuler, MD, FACS
Virginia Spine Institute
11800 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.