Meet Dr. Stephen M. Pirris, MD
Stephen Pirris, MD, is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Mayo Clinic Spine Center.
Dr. Pirris specializes in minimally invasive and endoscopic spine surgery, as well as spinal navigation and robotics.
Dr. Pirris at a Glance
- Dr. Pirris's is very active in the community serving on the Executive Committee with the Southern Neurosurgery Society as the current Treasurer, the Board of Directors with the Florida Neurosurgery Society, and the Robotics and Navigation committee with the North American Spine Society.
- He is also on the Board of Directors for the Neurosurgery Outreach Foundation that provides outreach missions as well as education and mentoring for underserved areas of Southeast Asia.
- He has authored over 90 academic presentations and 38 peer reviewed publications.
Connect with Dr. Pirris to learn more about your options for relief and to help with your unique circumstances.
Dr. Pirris is a member of Mayo Clinic Spine Center.
How Dr. Stephen M. Pirris, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 14 Years
- Resident, Neurological Surgery University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Medical School, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biology University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Stephen M. Pirris, MD
- Treasurer, Executive Committee with the Southern Neurosurgery Society
- Board of Directors, The Florida Neurosurgery Society (former President)
- Robotics and Navigation Committee, North American Spine Society
- Board of Directors, Neurosurgery Outreach Foundation
- Neurological Surgery American Board of Neurological Surgery
- North American Spine Society Clinical Travelling Fellowship
Office Information for Dr. Stephen M. Pirris, MD
Mayo Clinic - Jacksonville, FL
4500 San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Tuesday: 8:00 – 5:00 ET
Wednesday: 8:00 – 5:00 ET
Thursday: 8:00 – 5:00 ET
Friday: 8:00 – 5:00 ET