Meet Dr. Karl A. Greene
Dr. Greene is a neurosurgeon with expertise in the surgical management of adult and pediatric brain and spinal disorders, brain tumors, complex craniovertebral junction surgery and complex cervical surgery.
The NeuroSpine Center offers surgical management of spinal disorders, including degenerative spinal disease, spine trauma, and craniovertebral junction abnormalities.
Dr. Karl A. Greene is a Neurosurgeon with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
The advantages of an integrated approach are that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
How Dr. Karl A. Greene Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Upper Cervical Spine Disorders
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Spinal Interbody Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Karl A. Greene
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board certified in Neurological Surgery - 1996 to present