Dr. Karl A. Greene, MD, Appleton, WI, 54913
5320 West Michaels Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
Dr. Greene is a neurosurgeon with expertise in the surgical management of adult and pediatric brain and spinal disorders, brain tumors, complex craniovertebral junction surgery and complex cervical surgery.
The NeuroSpine Center offers surgical management of spinal disorders, including degenerative spinal disease, spine trauma, and craniovertebral junction abnormalities.
Dr. Karl A. Greene is a Neurosurgeon with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
Type of Spine Care Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Upper Cervical Spine Disorders
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Spinal Interbody Fusion
- Board certified in Neurological Surgery - 1996 to present
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons