Trusted Resource for Back and Neck Pain
Thousands of doctor written, doctor reviewed articles on back pain, neck pain, and related disorders; in-depth spine videos; vibrant discussion forums; doctor member profiles and online contact service; and more. Accurate, complete, unbiased health information you can trust.
Featured, Doctor-Reviewed Articles
- Shoe Insoles for Lower Back Pain
- Shoe inserts, or foot orthotics, may be used to treat some forms of lower back pain in patients with foot dysfunction or imbalance.
- Foot Orthotics for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Recent studies suggest orthotics, or shoe inserts, may help alleviate chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractic Care of the Upper Back
- Learn the common sources of upper back pain and the accepted chiropractic approaches used to treat them.
- Metastatic Spine Tumors
- Learn about the types of metastatic spinal tumors, possible symptoms and the various treatment options available.
- Living with Degenerative Disc Disease
- Learn four key components of a self-care program for patients to manage low back pain and other symptoms of degenerative disc disease.
- Vertebral Augmentation for Compression Fractures
- Vertebral augmentation procedures use bone cement to stabilize a vertebral fracture, which reduces the patient's pain.
- Vertebroplasty vs. Kyphoplasty
- A comparison of two common types of vertebral augmentation surgery to treat spinal compression fractures...