Trusted Resource for Back and Neck Pain
Thousands of doctor written, doctor reviewed articles on back pain, neck pain, and related disorders; in-depth spine videos; vibrant discussion forums; doctor member profiles and online contact service; and more. Accurate, complete, unbiased health information you can trust.
Featured, Doctor-Reviewed Articles
- What Is Degenerative Disc Disease?
- Degenerative disc disease is a common cause of low back and neck pain, and also one of the most misunderstood diagnoses.
- What's a Herniated Disc, Pinched Nerve, Bulging Disc...?
- There are many terms used to describe spinal disc problems, but it's best to focus on the cause of and treatment for the condition.
- What You Need to Know About Sciatica
- Sciatica is not a condition, but rather a symptom of an underlying issue such as herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, or spinal stenosis.
- Shoe Insoles for Lower Back Pain
- Shoe inserts, or foot orthotics, may be used to treat some forms of lower back pain in patients with foot dysfunction or imbalance.
- Foot Orthotics for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Recent studies suggest orthotics, or shoe inserts, may help alleviate chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractic Care of the Upper Back
- Learn the common sources of upper back pain and the accepted chiropractic approaches used to treat them.