Dr. Max W. Cohen, MD, Greensboro, NC, 27408
Spine & Scoliosis Specialists is the only medical practice in the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina that is devoted exclusively to spine care. As specialists in this complex field, we offer the latest, most technologically advanced treatment for patients with spinal problems. Our patients benefit from the comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach of our medical team, which includes specialists in surgical, nonsurgical and rehabilitative care.
Our practice was founded in 2007 by Max W. Cohen, MD, FAAOS, the only Triad physician with double fellowship training in spine and scoliosis treatment. Our medical staff also includes S. Michael Tooke, MD, FRCSC, a fellowship-trained spine and joint replacement surgeon, and Thomas R. Saullo, MD, a board-certified physiatrist with fellowship training in interventional spine care. Our office has earned a reputation regionally for excellence, drawing patients from across the Southeast.
The mission of Spine & Scoliosis Specialists is simple: to provide advanced spine care that relieves patients’ pain and improves their appearance, mobility and quality of life.
Visit our website at www.spineandscoliosisdocs.com to make an appointment or learn more about spine health.
Type of Spine Care Professional
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Areas of Expertise
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- McKenzie Method
- Microdiscectomy / microdecompression
- Neck Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
LanguagesLanguages Spoken: English, Spanish
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2002
- Double fellowship trained in both Spine and Scoliosis Surgery.
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North Carolina Orthopaedic Society
- North Carolina Medical Society