Meet Dr. Seth Neubardt
Seth Neubardt, M.D. is a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon who completed a combined Orthopedic-Neurosurgical Fellowship in Spinal Surgery at New York’s prestigious NYU Hospital.
Dr. Stern and Dr. Neubardt are New York spine surgeons that have been working together for over 16 years, with a focus on complex spinal surgery. They perform over 200 spinal operations a year in a state of the art “spine safe” operating room. 100% of the surgery is done by Dr. Neubardt and Dr. Stern, without any involvement of residents, interns, medical students or physician’s assistants.
With something as technical and precise as spinal surgery, there is no doubt that you will want a team such as ours that specializes specifically in the spine. To learn more about Dr. Neubardt and Dr. Stern, Click Here to Visit Their Practice Website.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
How Dr. Seth Neubardt Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Seth Neubardt
- Combined Orthopedic-Neurosurgical Fellowship in Spinal Surgery at New York’s prestigious NYU Hospital
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified and Recertified