Dr. McHenry is an orthopaedic surgeon with expertise in complex spine surgery and orthopaedic trauma surgery. He received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. McHenry then went on to serve fellowships in Spine Surgery at the University of Washington/Harborview Medical Center and in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery at the Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. McHenry is a physician with Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas and practices as part of Southeastern Neurosurgical & Spine Institute which brings together all of the expertise required for comprehensive adult and pediatric spine care in one location. This collaboration improves communication among team members and patients as well as offers significant conveniences for patients. With one phone call, patients are seen quickly and efficiently – with or without a physician referral.
Dr. Timothy McHenry is an Orthopedic Surgeon with Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas and a part of Southeastern Neurosurgical & Spine Institute .
Type of Spine Professional
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Areas of Expertise
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Languages Spoken: English
- Board Certified, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery, University of Washington/Harborview Medical Center
- Fellowship Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine
- Army war veteran, Iraq and Afghanistan
- GHS Clinical Professor, University of South Carolina School of Medicine