Dr. Norberto Vargas, MD, Sunnyvale, TX, 75182
341 Wheatfield Dr
Sunnyvale, TX 75182
Dr. Vargas, MD, graduated from The University of Puerto Rico and Medical School at Ponce School of Medicine. At Baylor University Medical Center of Dallas, he trained in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Vargas is the clinic’s Addiction specialist and a Physical Medicine Rehab physician at Paragon Pain and Rehab.
The methodology Dr. Vargas uses provides a comprehensive approach in the treatment of all of his patients.He performs electro-diagnostic testing, fluoroscopic-guided lumbar spinal injections to treats both acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries, and chronic pain management. He has successfully introduced the use of ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal injections to the practice, thus improving procedure outcomes while avoiding exposure risks of radiation. He also has trained in the field of Prolo Therapy for the treatment of pain generated by ligament and tendon laxity.
Dr Vargas’ areas of interest and expertise include addiction medicine for the prevention, intervention and treatment of addiction associated with tobacco, prescription medications and other drugs. Dr. Vargas is certified to treat opioid dependence with the use of Suboxone.
Dr. Vargas is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician with Become Pain Free.
Verified by Spine-health
All listings in the Spine-health Doctor Directory are checked and verified through a State Medical Licensing Board for the U.S. and Canada. Before a Spine Professional is listed here and every year afterward, the license history, license status and any license related actions are checked and verified. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Spine-health or its affiliates.
Spine-health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians
Spine-health verifies the license information both at initial membership and renewal periods. Spine-health requires that all listing are updated twice a year for accuracy.
Spine-heath checks licensing qualifications for doctors that hold one of the following degrees: MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), DC (doctor of chiropractic), PhD (doctor of philosophy), Physical Therapists, and Nurses. Spine-health does not check licensing qualifications for Physician Assistants.
If you find any of the information in the Spine-health Doctor Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please let us know via email at email@example.com.
Spine-health assumes no responsibility for the communications with any Spine Professional you contact through the Spine-health Directory. Spine-health.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Spine-health Directory.
The Spine-health Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any Spine Professional's listing. Inclusion in the Spine-health Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Spine-health Directory imply Spine-health.com's disapproval. Spine-health.com does not warrant or represent that the Spine-health Directory or any part thereof is fully accurate or complete. Spine-health.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
Type of Spine Care Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Acute Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Acute Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bulging and herniated discs
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Complex Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Extremity Dysfunction / Pain
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Headaches / Migraines
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Ligament strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Meniscal tears
- Muscle Strain / Pain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Post Surgery Functional Problems
- Post Surgery Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Work Injuries
- Annulus Repair
- CT Scan Analysis
- Caudal Injections
- Diagnostic Testing
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electrodiagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy Injections
- Facet rhizotomy
- Hip Joint Injections
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Knee Injections
- MRI Analysis
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Musculoskeletal Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Peripheral Joint and Muscular Injections
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Radiofrequency Neuroablation
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Sacrococcygeal Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Sports Medicine
- Sympathetic Ganglion Blocks
- Transforaminal Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- X-ray Analysis
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
- Diplomat of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diplomat of the American Board of Addiction Medicine
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- ISIS - International Spine Injection Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AAMP&R)
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Association of Medical Review Officers
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)