Dr. Brian Subach is a neurosurgeon specializing in the surgical treatment of spinal disease. He has more than 20 years of experience treating back and neck pain, and he practices with the Virginia Hospital Center and Inova Health System.
Dr. Subach is an active leader in spine surgery research, lecturing at national and international conferences and serving on committees for the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
He has contributed chapters to numerous textbooks and has published dozens of articles in peer-reviewed medical journals, including in Neurosurgery, Spine and the Journal of Neurosurgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Spine Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Spinal Surgery
- BA – Kalamazoo College
- MD – University of Michigan Medical School
- Internship – General Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Residency – Neurological Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellowship – Complex Spinal Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
Subach Spinal Solutions, PLC
1635 N. George Mason Drive
Arlington, VA 22205