Dr. Colin Haines is a spine surgeon who provides treatment solutions for degenerative neck and back conditions. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the School of Medicine and Biomedicine Studies at the University of Buffalo and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Haines was trained in spine surgery as a fellow at the Cleveland Clinic.
- MD – School of Medicine and Biomedicine Studies, University of Buffalo
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, George Washington University Hospital
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Areas of Specialization
- Complex scoliosis treatments
- Degenerative spine conditions
- Spine surgery