Dr. Colin Haines is a spinal specialist at Virginia Spine Institute in Reston, Virginia. He provides progressive treatment solutions for degenerative neck and back conditions. He works collaboratively with in-house pain management specialists and physical therapists to provide comprehensive treatment plans that return patients back to a pain-free lifestyle more quickly. Recognized as the region’s Top Doc, Dr. Haines’ treatment offerings include regenerative, non-operative therapies that utilize the body’s natural healing process. Additionally, his expertise in minimally invasive surgical techniques promotes motion-preservation, improved patient safety, and reduced recovery times.
Dr. Haines is an active leader in spinal research and has presented at a number of national and international conferences, including the first investigation of Major League Baseball players with spinal fractures.
- MD – School of Medicine and Biomedicine Studies, University of Buffalov
- Residency – The George Washington University Hospital, Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship – Cleveland Clinic, Spine Surgery
Areas of Specialization
- Complex Scoliosis Treatments
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Spine Surgery