Dr. D’Mitri Sofianos is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine care. He is trained in minimally invasive spine surgery and practices at Memorial Spine and Chatham Orthopaedic Associates.
Dr. Sofianos helped AOSpine, a global research community, to develop a software database designed to report and improve patient care. He also has been published in medical journals, including Orthopedics and the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Vanderbilt University
- MD – Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Utah Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, University of Southern California Comprehensive Spine Center