Dr. Hoan Tran is a neurosurgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery and brain surgery.
Dr. Tran is a practicing spine surgeon at Franciscan Sports, Orthopaedics & Spine Health Center in Tacoma, WA. He also serves as an adjunct professor at Pacific Northwest University and as a preceptor for the Physician’s Assistant Program at the University of Washington. He has been published in medical journals, such as World Neurosurgery, the Journal of Neuro-Oncology, and the Journal of Neuroimaging.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Washington State Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- MD – Ross University School of Medicine, Picard Beach, Dominica
- Residency – University of New Mexico
- Fellowship – Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD